For some, badassitude is nothing more than a thin façade disguising the punk beneath. Frank Ramz, on the other hand, is Bad right down to the Bone. Don’t believe me? Just take a listen to the Atlanta repper’s latest single. Here, beatsmith Qu’ality‘s stark, percussion-driven boardwork backs the rhymesayer as he mercilessly cuts his competition down to size. The artist-directed official visuals, which feature Ramz rocking an Omar Little-esque trenchcoat-shotgun combo, underline the fact that he ain’t nothin to f**k with. Fans will be able to find Bad to the Bone, reader-approved lead effort Icons and much more on forthcoming EP MFC (Medicine Filled Candy). The project has yet to receive a solid release date, but we in the Booth will keep you posted as further details emerge.
Written by richard on 03/17/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Whatchu Livin' Like" (2012)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.