For some, badassitude is nothing more than a thin façade disguising the punk beneath. Frank Ramz, on the other hand, is Bad right down to the Bone. Don’t believe me? Just take a listen to the Atlanta repper’s latest single. Here, beatsmith Qu’ality‘s stark, percussion-driven boardwork backs the rhymesayer as he mercilessly cuts his competition down to size. The artist-directed official visuals, which feature Ramz rocking an Omar Little-esque trenchcoat-shotgun combo, underline the fact that he ain’t nothin to f**k with. Fans will be able to find Bad to the Bone, reader-approved lead effort Icons and much more on forthcoming EP MFC (Medicine Filled Candy). The project has yet to receive a solid release date, but we in the Booth will keep you posted as further details emerge.
Written by richard on 03/17/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Whatchu Livin' Like" (2012)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.