A standout cut off the Odd Future affiliate’s phenomenal Nostalgia, Ultra EP, Dust has been repurposed for use on Frank Ocean‘s Def Jam debut. On this version of the contemplative banger, T-Wiz’ understated boardwork sets the mood as the singer compares his past to a vast “library.” Has this reflective cut piqued your interest? More cutting-edge R&B jams await on the artist’s forthcoming EP, which has yet to receive either a title or a drop date.
Written by richard on 11/23/11
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Pyrite (Fool's Gold)" (2011)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.