A standout cut off the Odd Future affiliate’s phenomenal Nostalgia, Ultra EP, Dust has been repurposed for use on Frank Ocean‘s Def Jam debut. On this version of the contemplative banger, T-Wiz’ understated boardwork sets the mood as the singer compares his past to a vast “library.” Has this reflective cut piqued your interest? More cutting-edge R&B jams await on the artist’s forthcoming EP, which has yet to receive either a title or a drop date.
Written by richard on 11/23/11
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Pyrite (Fool's Gold)" (2011)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Best/Worst of the Week: Wale & Seinfeld, Kendrick on “SNL” & More
- Obsessively Breaking Down the Demo Version of Eminem’s “Lose Yourself”
- Isaiah Rashad’s “Cilvia Demo” vs. Mick Jenkins’ “The Water[s]”
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)