When the public doesn’t get its daily dose of hot beats and rhymes, civil UNREST is inevitable; fun fact, that is what caused the French Revolution. Thankfully, Frank Leone is here to give the people want they want and delay the end of Western civilization. (Yes, music is that important.) Leone’s latest, fueled by the whirring, understated production of OnGaud, should give the hungry public plenty to chew on. To match the track’s off-kilter beat, Frank turns in a unique vocal performance, employing a slurred flow in which each juicy bar drips into the next. Sterling Hayes caters to the traditionalists, delivering his verse in a more consistent, grimy flow. While UNREST is just now a promo single, readers should be on the lookout for Monsters, the lead single off Leone’s forthcoming album, Enter Wild, which is set to drop in two weeks.
Written by Lucas G. on 09/19/13
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- Kev Decor - Swamp Ass
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Ty Dolla $ign - $ign Language
- Eminem ft. Sia - Guts Over Fear
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.