When the public doesn’t get its daily dose of hot beats and rhymes, civil UNREST is inevitable; fun fact, that is what caused the French Revolution. Thankfully, Frank Leone is here to give the people want they want and delay the end of Western civilization. (Yes, music is that important.) Leone’s latest, fueled by the whirring, understated production of OnGaud, should give the hungry public plenty to chew on. To match the track’s off-kilter beat, Frank turns in a unique vocal performance, employing a slurred flow in which each juicy bar drips into the next. Sterling Hayes caters to the traditionalists, delivering his verse in a more consistent, grimy flow. While UNREST is just now a promo single, readers should be on the lookout for Monsters, the lead single off Leone’s forthcoming album, Enter Wild, which is set to drop in two weeks.
Written by Lucas G. on 09/19/13
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- Rap Quiz: Bet You Can’t Guess The Album Cover Pt. 6
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- 1 Listen Album Review: Drake’s “If You’re Reading This It’s Too Late”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.