Long week? Exhausted from the daily grind? Well, it doesn’t matter now because its Friday, which means you get to relax for two days before yet another crazy week. If you are having trouble winding down from a stressful week, though, I present musical medicine in the form of Miles Bonney, a bluesy cut from Booth newcomer Frank Leone. Gudina, the song’s producer, showcases his skills behind the boards, picking up the guitar and tickling the ivories for this subtle, smooth production. As the beat meanders, Leone, and guest Michael da Vinci take turns sharing their fluid, well-crafted flows that match the laid-back vibe of the production, but are able to stick thanks to some vivid wordplay. If you want more mellow melodies, than be sure to check out Gudina’s forthcoming debut project Basement Therapy, which hosts the vocals of Leone, the GTW and Malcolm London just to name a few.
Written by Lucas G. on 01/18/13
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- Rap Quiz: Bet You Can’t Guess The Album Cover Pt. 6
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- 1 Listen Album Review: Drake’s “If You’re Reading This It’s Too Late”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.