Long week? Exhausted from the daily grind? Well, it doesn’t matter now because its Friday, which means you get to relax for two days before yet another crazy week. If you are having trouble winding down from a stressful week, though, I present musical medicine in the form of Miles Bonney, a bluesy cut from Booth newcomer Frank Leone. Gudina, the song’s producer, showcases his skills behind the boards, picking up the guitar and tickling the ivories for this subtle, smooth production. As the beat meanders, Leone, and guest Michael da Vinci take turns sharing their fluid, well-crafted flows that match the laid-back vibe of the production, but are able to stick thanks to some vivid wordplay. If you want more mellow melodies, than be sure to check out Gudina’s forthcoming debut project Basement Therapy, which hosts the vocals of Leone, the GTW and Malcolm London just to name a few.
Written by Lucas G. on 01/18/13
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Real Recognize Real: Wrekonize on Pink Floyd, the Rise of TDE & More
- Kanye Thinks Drake is #1 Right Now - Is He Right? (Rap Power Rankings)
- The Weeknd - King of the Fall
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Mick Jenkins, The Conscience #TopProspects
- Jeremih x Shlohmo - No More EP
- Drake’s New Album is Titled “Views From the 6”: Dope, Wack or Eh?
- Real Recognize Real: GoldLink on Loving Lil Bibby, Shaq & Robots
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (June 2014)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.