Long week? Exhausted from the daily grind? Well, it doesn’t matter now because its Friday, which means you get to relax for two days before yet another crazy week. If you are having trouble winding down from a stressful week, though, I present musical medicine in the form of Miles Bonney, a bluesy cut from Booth newcomer Frank Leone. Gudina, the song’s producer, showcases his skills behind the boards, picking up the guitar and tickling the ivories for this subtle, smooth production. As the beat meanders, Leone, and guest Michael da Vinci take turns sharing their fluid, well-crafted flows that match the laid-back vibe of the production, but are able to stick thanks to some vivid wordplay. If you want more mellow melodies, than be sure to check out Gudina’s forthcoming debut project Basement Therapy, which hosts the vocals of Leone, the GTW and Malcolm London just to name a few.
Written by Lucas G. on 01/18/13
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Best/Worst of the Week: Wale & Seinfeld, Kendrick on “SNL” & More
- Obsessively Breaking Down the Demo Version of Eminem’s “Lose Yourself”
- Isaiah Rashad’s “Cilvia Demo” vs. Mick Jenkins’ “The Water[s]”
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)