If you’re a loyal Booth reader—and I certainly hope you are—you may experience a touch of déjà vu upon hitting play on Frank Leone‘s latest feature. LiFE, the Chi-Town rapper/producer’s self-directed video debut is primarily based on JuneLIFE, a reader-acclaimed cut featured in early July. But, as you may have guessed from the modified title, as well as the fact that it’s being featured separately on our pages, there’s a little more to it than that. On the back, the clip shifts abruptly into horror-movie mode and we get a taste of DOOM Life, an eerie, artist-produced selection off Leone’s forthcoming full-length. The aforementioned LP, Enter Wild, has yet to receive a drop date, but a new single titled MONSTERS (featuring Monster Mike) is slated to hit the net in the near future.
Written by richard on 08/28/13
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- 1 Listen Album Review: Lupe Fiasco’s “Tetsuo & Youth” (Lupe Back)
- Inside the Conspiracy Theory World of Childish Gambino’s Music Videos
- KIDD - Whipped Cream
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.