If you’re a loyal Booth reader—and I certainly hope you are—you may experience a touch of déjà vu upon hitting play on Frank Leone‘s latest feature. LiFE, the Chi-Town rapper/producer’s self-directed video debut is primarily based on JuneLIFE, a reader-acclaimed cut featured in early July. But, as you may have guessed from the modified title, as well as the fact that it’s being featured separately on our pages, there’s a little more to it than that. On the back, the clip shifts abruptly into horror-movie mode and we get a taste of DOOM Life, an eerie, artist-produced selection off Leone’s forthcoming full-length. The aforementioned LP, Enter Wild, has yet to receive a drop date, but a new single titled MONSTERS (featuring Monster Mike) is slated to hit the net in the near future.
Written by richard on 08/28/13
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Best/Worst of the Week: Wale & Seinfeld, Kendrick on “SNL” & More
- Obsessively Breaking Down the Demo Version of Eminem’s “Lose Yourself”
- Isaiah Rashad’s “Cilvia Demo” vs. Mick Jenkins’ “The Water[s]”
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)