Just yesterday, I surpassed 200 Twitter followers, so I am basically ready to be verified. While the number really has no intrinsic value, it did feel good, which is why I can imagine the joy Frank Leone recently felt upon hitting the 400-follower mark. In honor of that milestone, he has dropped Don’t Fight the Rain. While the cut’s running time clocks in under two minutes, the record is still more substantial than what gets played on your local radio station, thanks to Pigeon DO‘s sophisticated, jazzy beat and Frank’s stellar wordplay. He even manages to squeeze a haiku into his rhymes—how many rappers can do that? This song is not attached to anything larger but, if you want more, I suggest hitting him with a follow. I can only imagine what he will drop when he hits 1,000 followers.
Written by Lucas G. on 06/6/13
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- T.I. ft. Young Thug, Lil Wayne & Jeezy - About The Money (Remix)
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Nikki Jean - Haile Selassie
- Every Logic Song We’ve Ever Featured
- Shady XV: Eminem is Dropping a New Album & I Don’t Care
- S1 Confirms Kanye West Working on New Album, Songs Are “Feel Good” #A3CProAudio
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (10/20)
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.