Just yesterday, I surpassed 200 Twitter followers, so I am basically ready to be verified. While the number really has no intrinsic value, it did feel good, which is why I can imagine the joy Frank Leone recently felt upon hitting the 400-follower mark. In honor of that milestone, he has dropped Don’t Fight the Rain. While the cut’s running time clocks in under two minutes, the record is still more substantial than what gets played on your local radio station, thanks to Pigeon DO‘s sophisticated, jazzy beat and Frank’s stellar wordplay. He even manages to squeeze a haiku into his rhymes—how many rappers can do that? This song is not attached to anything larger but, if you want more, I suggest hitting him with a follow. I can only imagine what he will drop when he hits 1,000 followers.
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Win an Exclusive Vinyl Version of De La Soul’s “Smell The Da.I.S.Y.” [CONTEST]
- DJ Drama x Don Cannon x Trendsetter Sense - The Boondocks Mixtape (Season 4)
- Mick Jenkins - Steam
- Top Hip Hop / R&B Music Chart (April 14, 2014)
- Future - Honest LP
- Nas - Illmatic XX
- Dizzy Wright - State of Mind EP
- Locksmith - A Thousand Cuts
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of March 2014
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.