Just yesterday, I surpassed 200 Twitter followers, so I am basically ready to be verified. While the number really has no intrinsic value, it did feel good, which is why I can imagine the joy Frank Leone recently felt upon hitting the 400-follower mark. In honor of that milestone, he has dropped Don’t Fight the Rain. While the cut’s running time clocks in under two minutes, the record is still more substantial than what gets played on your local radio station, thanks to Pigeon DO‘s sophisticated, jazzy beat and Frank’s stellar wordplay. He even manages to squeeze a haiku into his rhymes—how many rappers can do that? This song is not attached to anything larger but, if you want more, I suggest hitting him with a follow. I can only imagine what he will drop when he hits 1,000 followers.
Written by Lucas G. on 06/6/13
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Kanye Thinks Drake is #1 Right Now - Is He Right? (Rap Power Rankings)
- The Weeknd - King of the Fall
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Mick Jenkins, The Conscience #TopProspects
- Jeremih x Shlohmo - No More EP
- HD - BBQ Goldfish
- Drake’s New Album is Titled “Views From the 6”: Dope, Wack or Eh?
- Real Recognize Real: GoldLink on Loving Lil Bibby, Shaq & Robots
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (June 2014)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.