Just yesterday, I surpassed 200 Twitter followers, so I am basically ready to be verified. While the number really has no intrinsic value, it did feel good, which is why I can imagine the joy Frank Leone recently felt upon hitting the 400-follower mark. In honor of that milestone, he has dropped Don’t Fight the Rain. While the cut’s running time clocks in under two minutes, the record is still more substantial than what gets played on your local radio station, thanks to Pigeon DO‘s sophisticated, jazzy beat and Frank’s stellar wordplay. He even manages to squeeze a haiku into his rhymes—how many rappers can do that? This song is not attached to anything larger but, if you want more, I suggest hitting him with a follow. I can only imagine what he will drop when he hits 1,000 followers.
Written by Lucas G. on 06/6/13
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- Kev Decor - Swamp Ass
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Ty Dolla $ign - $ign Language
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.