Frank Leone has been quiet since February, when he dropped off BUMP in the Night, the latest single off his forthcoming independent full-length. Today, the Windy City phenom (and freestyle series alum) finally picks up where he left off with Across the Earth. In stark contrast with the aforementioned jam’s dark vibe, this World Cup-inspired joint is all about being “young and alive.” Backed by his own beat, an airy arrangement that samples a Belgian show choir, Leone spits insightfully about the struggle to grow up without letting go of your inner child. #EnterWILD still lacks a drop date, but the artist assures us it’s coming soon. As always, we’ll keep you posted.
Written by richard on 08/21/14
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.