Frank Leone has been quiet since February, when he dropped off BUMP in the Night, the latest single off his forthcoming independent full-length. Today, the Windy City phenom (and freestyle series alum) finally picks up where he left off with Across the Earth. In stark contrast with the aforementioned jam’s dark vibe, this World Cup-inspired joint is all about being “young and alive.” Backed by his own beat, an airy arrangement that samples a Belgian show choir, Leone spits insightfully about the struggle to grow up without letting go of your inner child. #EnterWILD still lacks a drop date, but the artist assures us it’s coming soon. As always, we’ll keep you posted.
Written by richard on 08/21/14
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- Saba, The Native Son #TopProspects
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.