An innocent celebration of romantic chemistry, or a ode to the joys of frottage? On his latest buzz record, Booth newcomer Frank Anthony provides ample support for either interpretation, telling his girl: “Since you been with me, I been Rubbing Off on You.” Joining the unsigned R&B singer over The Audibles and Pooh Bear‘s string-led boardwork, Young Money emcee Tyga lends his guest muscle to the cut’s back end. If this record rubbed you the right way, stay tuned for all the latest on Anthony’s yet-unscheduled full-length, Undeniable.
Written by richard on 08/22/11
Member Reviews and Ratings
- DJBooth City Cypher #1 (ft. Emilio Rojas, Maffew Ragazino, Black Dave, HD & Kirk Knight)
- It’s Electric: An EDM Guide For the Hip-Hop Head
- Best/Worst Of The Week: Coolio Turns To Porn, Nicki’s Comical Booty & More
- Russ, The Wild Card #TopProspects
- Sean Brown - The Top
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
- Common - Nobody’s Smiling
- Real Recognize Real: Wrekonize on Pink Floyd, the Rise of TDE & More
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.