An innocent celebration of romantic chemistry, or a ode to the joys of frottage? On his latest buzz record, Booth newcomer Frank Anthony provides ample support for either interpretation, telling his girl: “Since you been with me, I been Rubbing Off on You.” Joining the unsigned R&B singer over The Audibles and Pooh Bear‘s string-led boardwork, Young Money emcee Tyga lends his guest muscle to the cut’s back end. If this record rubbed you the right way, stay tuned for all the latest on Anthony’s yet-unscheduled full-length, Undeniable.
Written by richard on 08/22/11
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.