Born and raised in Puerto Rico, singer Francesca Ramirez knows what it takes to grind; she flew to the states to compete in the second season of American Idol and again when Diddy decided to make a third band on MTV. Now, without any reality music television shows on tap, Ramirez is on a mission to become the newest Pop/R&B sensation. On her new song, Boy, produced by A-lister Jazze Pha and Timbaland protégé Danja, the Latin beauty makes her mark and looks to separate herself from similar acts such as Paula Deanda and Natalie.
Written by DJ Z on 08/30/07
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.