Born and raised in Puerto Rico, singer Francesca Ramirez knows what it takes to grind; she flew to the states to compete in the second season of American Idol and again when Diddy decided to make a third band on MTV. Now, without any reality music television shows on tap, Ramirez is on a mission to become the newest Pop/R&B sensation. On her new song, Boy, produced by A-lister Jazze Pha and Timbaland protégé Danja, the Latin beauty makes her mark and looks to separate herself from similar acts such as Paula Deanda and Natalie.
Written by DJ Z on 08/30/07
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Isaiah Rashad’s “Cilvia Demo” vs. Mick Jenkins’ “The Water[s]”
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Tasha The Amazon - Can’t Control Us
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)