Born and raised in Puerto Rico, singer Francesca Ramirez knows what it takes to grind; she flew to the states to compete in the second season of American Idol and again when Diddy decided to make a third band on MTV. Now, without any reality music television shows on tap, Ramirez is on a mission to become the newest Pop/R&B sensation. On her new song, Boy, produced by A-lister Jazze Pha and Timbaland protégé Danja, the Latin beauty makes her mark and looks to separate herself from similar acts such as Paula Deanda and Natalie.
Written by DJ Z on 08/30/07
Member Reviews and Ratings
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (8/22)
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- Run The Jewels - Blockbuster Night (Part 1)
- T.I. ft. Skylar Grey - New National Anthem
- Interview With a “White Rapper”: Rittz on Race, Respect & Hip-Hop
- Wiz Khalifa - Blacc Hollywood
- Kanye West is Right, the Media is the Fucking Worst
- The DJBooth Top Prospects EP (Vol. 1)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.