Like each and every one of us, Franc Grams makes mistakes—but Mistakes, the Connecticut native’s Booth debut and latest single, is definitely not one of them. Despite dealing with the artist’s foibles and f**k-ups, the record itself is a home run. Over Smoke The World‘s Chipmunk-soul production, the artist describes how his playeriffic tendencies lost him one “hell of a shawty,” and expresses regret for his time as a corner boy. On the back, he turns his judgment outward, excoriating doctors for making money off people’s false hopes and music industry execs for dragging down the culture he loves. Has this thoughtful cut left you craving more from Franc Grams? Then click here to cop the artist’s latest digital full-length, Let’s Start Over; I assure you, you won’t regret your decision.
Written by richard on 03/11/14
Submit your Rating
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 2 Chainz ft. Young Thug - Dresser (Lil Boy)
- Jennifer Lopez ft. Iggy Azalea - Booty (Remix)
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Billy Blue - Pu$$y
- Lil Dicky - Lemme Freak
- Yelawolf - Till It’s Gone
- Big K.R.I.T. ft. Juicy J, Rittz & A$AP Ferg - Drinkers Club
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.