Trill Ent/Asylum rapper Foxx is as confused as any man in this world. Joined by Trey Songz for She Said, Foxx wants to know why he just can’t have sexual relations with his female friends, without them falling in love with him. (Foxx, if you’re reading this, it has something to do with the genetic make-up). The combination of a Southern (Louisiana) MC and a Northeast (Virginia) singer mesh nicely, but the commonality amongst men nationwide is what makes She Said a truly unique song. Not everyone can relate to money and drugs, women however are a whole different
Written by DJ Z on 10/7/07
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Wipe Me Down (Remix)" (2007)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.