Trill Ent/Asylum rapper Foxx is as confused as any man in this world. Joined by Trey Songz for She Said, Foxx wants to know why he just can’t have sexual relations with his female friends, without them falling in love with him. (Foxx, if you’re reading this, it has something to do with the genetic make-up). The combination of a Southern (Louisiana) MC and a Northeast (Virginia) singer mesh nicely, but the commonality amongst men nationwide is what makes She Said a truly unique song. Not everyone can relate to money and drugs, women however are a whole different
Written by DJ Z on 10/7/07
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Wipe Me Down (Remix)" (2007)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Jaden Smith - Cool Tape Vol. 2
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (11/17)
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “L.A. vs. Everybody”?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)