Trill Ent/Asylum rapper Foxx is as confused as any man in this world. Joined by Trey Songz for She Said, Foxx wants to know why he just can’t have sexual relations with his female friends, without them falling in love with him. (Foxx, if you’re reading this, it has something to do with the genetic make-up). The combination of a Southern (Louisiana) MC and a Northeast (Virginia) singer mesh nicely, but the commonality amongst men nationwide is what makes She Said a truly unique song. Not everyone can relate to money and drugs, women however are a whole different
Written by DJ Z on 10/7/07
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Wipe Me Down (Remix)" (2007)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Beyond the Lights: Machine Gun Kelly Learns to Act Like Himself
- Reggie Bonds - Stream of Consciousness Pt. 1
- Eminem Vs. DJ Whoo Kid - Shady Classics
- Kid Cudi Thinks Hip-Hop Is Endangered - He’s Wrong
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.