Trill Ent/Asylum rapper Foxx is as confused as any man in this world. Joined by Trey Songz for She Said, Foxx wants to know why he just can’t have sexual relations with his female friends, without them falling in love with him. (Foxx, if you’re reading this, it has something to do with the genetic make-up). The combination of a Southern (Louisiana) MC and a Northeast (Virginia) singer mesh nicely, but the commonality amongst men nationwide is what makes She Said a truly unique song. Not everyone can relate to money and drugs, women however are a whole different
Written by DJ Z on 10/7/07
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Wipe Me Down (Remix)" (2007)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- Saba, The Native Son #TopProspects
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.