We all know a few guys who can’t enjoy the company of a female without chronicling the experience to everyone within a 100-mile radius. Needless to say, this can cause some serious problems when the chick in question is (ostensibly) taken. Women who get with !llmind, Slo-Mo or Mushmouf, however, don’t need to worry about them spreading it around – on their latest single, Hawaii-repping crew Fortilive solemnly swear that they “Won’t Tell your secret” to a solitary soul. As far as their intimate details are concerned, on the other hand, they’re open books – over Slo-Mo and !llmind’s arpeggiated synths and vocoded backing vocals, the crew fill ladies in on all the relevant particulars, including their approximate measurements (“I walk and it drag on the floor…”) and notable bells and/or whistles (“I got pimp GPS on my d*ck…”). Fellow Aloha State rhymesayers Jik and Zo handle guest duties, lacing the beat with a little freakiness of their own. Has this banger left you begging for more (music, that is)? Released back in January, Fortilive’s Booth-sponsored I vs. I LP is available here for free streaming and download!
Written by richard on 04/13/11
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Jim Kelly" (2011)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- Rap Quiz: Bet You Can’t Guess The Album Cover Pt. 6
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- 1 Listen Album Review: Drake’s “If You’re Reading This It’s Too Late”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.