We all know a few guys who can’t enjoy the company of a female without chronicling the experience to everyone within a 100-mile radius. Needless to say, this can cause some serious problems when the chick in question is (ostensibly) taken. Women who get with !llmind, Slo-Mo or Mushmouf, however, don’t need to worry about them spreading it around – on their latest single, Hawaii-repping crew Fortilive solemnly swear that they “Won’t Tell your secret” to a solitary soul. As far as their intimate details are concerned, on the other hand, they’re open books – over Slo-Mo and !llmind’s arpeggiated synths and vocoded backing vocals, the crew fill ladies in on all the relevant particulars, including their approximate measurements (“I walk and it drag on the floor…”) and notable bells and/or whistles (“I got pimp GPS on my d*ck…”). Fellow Aloha State rhymesayers Jik and Zo handle guest duties, lacing the beat with a little freakiness of their own. Has this banger left you begging for more (music, that is)? Released back in January, Fortilive’s Booth-sponsored I vs. I LP is available here for free streaming and download!
Written by richard on 04/13/11
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Jim Kelly" (2011)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- T.I. ft. Young Thug, Lil Wayne & Jeezy - About The Money (Remix)
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Nikki Jean - Haile Selassie
- Every Logic Song We’ve Ever Featured
- Shady XV: Eminem is Dropping a New Album & I Don’t Care
- S1 Confirms Kanye West Working on New Album, Songs Are “Feel Good” #A3CProAudio
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (10/20)
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.