We all know a few guys who can’t enjoy the company of a female without chronicling the experience to everyone within a 100-mile radius. Needless to say, this can cause some serious problems when the chick in question is (ostensibly) taken. Women who get with !llmind, Slo-Mo or Mushmouf, however, don’t need to worry about them spreading it around – on their latest single, Hawaii-repping crew Fortilive solemnly swear that they “Won’t Tell your secret” to a solitary soul. As far as their intimate details are concerned, on the other hand, they’re open books – over Slo-Mo and !llmind’s arpeggiated synths and vocoded backing vocals, the crew fill ladies in on all the relevant particulars, including their approximate measurements (“I walk and it drag on the floor…”) and notable bells and/or whistles (“I got pimp GPS on my d*ck…”). Fellow Aloha State rhymesayers Jik and Zo handle guest duties, lacing the beat with a little freakiness of their own. Has this banger left you begging for more (music, that is)? Released back in January, Fortilive’s Booth-sponsored I vs. I LP is available here for free streaming and download!
Written by richard on 04/13/11
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Jim Kelly" (2011)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: Nicki Minaj’s (Kinda Boring) “The Pinkprint”
- Mike WiLL Made-It - Ransom
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.