Being an up-and-coming artist is a tough undertaking. Most artists can’t afford to work solely on music in the midst of regular 9 to 5’s or schoolwork. (Not sure if it’s true, but I heard one of the guys from former duo U-N-I was still driving a bus just a few years back.) It can truly be a struggle to properly balance passion and bill paying; just ask newcomer ForteBowie, who pens his struggles on The Thesis, which is slated as the first release off his upcoming project, Something About Bowie. The Thesis provides Bowie’s take on his brief career thus far. Repping the 404, the 20-year old discusses struggles, loyalty, and life in general, while also providing the slowly creeping production which ends in a full-fledged assault. Something About Bowie will be released on RefinedHype.com soon - keep it locked.
Listen to More: ForteBowie Written by Ivan Ibarra
First DJ Booth Appearance:
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Smoke Weed Everyday: A 30 Song 4/20 Playlist
- FL (of The Foodchain) - Young Amsterdam
- Future - Honest LP
- Win an Exclusive Vinyl Version of De La Soul’s “Smell The Da.I.S.Y.” [CONTEST]
- DJ Drama x Don Cannon x Trendsetter Sense - The Boondocks Mixtape (Season 4)
- Mick Jenkins - Steam
- Dizzy Wright - State of Mind EP
- Locksmith - A Thousand Cuts
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of March 2014
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.