Being an up-and-coming artist is a tough undertaking. Most artists can’t afford to work solely on music in the midst of regular 9 to 5’s or schoolwork. (Not sure if it’s true, but I heard one of the guys from former duo U-N-I was still driving a bus just a few years back.) It can truly be a struggle to properly balance passion and bill paying; just ask newcomer ForteBowie, who pens his struggles on The Thesis, which is slated as the first release off his upcoming project, Something About Bowie. The Thesis provides Bowie’s take on his brief career thus far. Repping the 404, the 20-year old discusses struggles, loyalty, and life in general, while also providing the slowly creeping production which ends in a full-fledged assault. Something About Bowie will be released on RefinedHype.com soon - keep it locked.
Listen to More: ForteBowie
Written by Ivan Ibarra on 06/20/11
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- 5 More Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (September 2014)
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (9/26)
- Kings Dead - Don’t Need Much
- Nova Rockafeller ft. Michael Christmas - Problem
- Stalley ft. Rick Ross - Everything A Dope Boy Ever Wanted
- Saigon - GSNT3: The Troubled Times of Brian Carenard
- How to Get Your Music Posted Online: The Email Edition
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.