ForteBowie is no stranger to trifling female behavior but, when he gets burned, you won’t catch him tripping; he simply repeats the mantra, “I’m good, I’m Gucci Mane,” and moves on to the next one. His first feature since September’s Star, this freshly-released EP cut finds the ATLien rapper/producer calling upon his inner Radric Davis to help him weather his latest heartbreak. As usual, Forte does his thing on both sides of the boards, crafting a hazy, shapeshifting electronic beat to back his sung and flowed kiss-offs to a woman who did him dirty. Feeling it? You’ll be able to find Gucci Mane and plenty more where it came from on new EP Vice Haus, scheduled to drop digitally February 18.
Written by richard on 02/7/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"The Thesis" (2011)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DeJ Loaf - Sell Sole
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- Freddie Gibbs x Madlib ft. Action Bronson, Joey BadA$$ & Ransom - Knicks (Remix)
- All 79 Things Chance the Rapper Hates on “No Better Blues”
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Sirah - Lilies
- ShayGray - No Sense of Accomplishment
- F*ck Norms: Why the Critics Are Wrong About Yung Lean
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.