ForteBowie is no stranger to trifling female behavior but, when he gets burned, you won’t catch him tripping; he simply repeats the mantra, “I’m good, I’m Gucci Mane,” and moves on to the next one. His first feature since September’s Star, this freshly-released EP cut finds the ATLien rapper/producer calling upon his inner Radric Davis to help him weather his latest heartbreak. As usual, Forte does his thing on both sides of the boards, crafting a hazy, shapeshifting electronic beat to back his sung and flowed kiss-offs to a woman who did him dirty. Feeling it? You’ll be able to find Gucci Mane and plenty more where it came from on new EP Vice Haus, scheduled to drop digitally February 18.
Written by richard on 02/7/13
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"The Thesis" (2011)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- Kev Decor - Swamp Ass
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Ty Dolla $ign - $ign Language
- Eminem ft. Sia - Guts Over Fear
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.