It been almost three years since Dutch beatsmith Nicolay and Little Brother alum Phonte, together known as The Foreign Exchange, made their Booth debut with Daykeeper. Today, the crew return with All the Kisses, a joint which combines its predecessor’s smooth vibes with a decidedly ‘80s synth sound. Singers Amber and Paris Strother of KING set the cherry atop this dreamy but driving pop sundae, showcasing their radiant harmonies on the hook. For more, check out Dear Friends: An Evening With The Foreign Exchange, set to drop Juner 28, via +FE Music.
Listen to More: The Foreign Exchange
Written by richard on 06/16/11
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Daykeeper ft. Muhsinah" (2008)
You Might Like...
Member Reviews and Ratings
- After Wiz Khalifa’s “Blacc Hollywood”, What Does a Number One Album Mean?
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 3 EP
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)