It been almost three years since Dutch beatsmith Nicolay and Little Brother alum Phonte, together known as The Foreign Exchange, made their Booth debut with Daykeeper. Today, the crew return with All the Kisses, a joint which combines its predecessor’s smooth vibes with a decidedly ‘80s synth sound. Singers Amber and Paris Strother of KING set the cherry atop this dreamy but driving pop sundae, showcasing their radiant harmonies on the hook. For more, check out Dear Friends: An Evening With The Foreign Exchange, set to drop Juner 28, via +FE Music.
Written by richard on 06/16/11
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Daykeeper ft. Muhsinah" (2008)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Kid Cudi Thinks Hip-Hop Is Endangered - He’s Wrong
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- Best/Worst of the Week: Wale & Seinfeld, Kendrick on “SNL” & More
- Isaiah Rashad’s “Cilvia Demo” vs. Mick Jenkins’ “The Water[s]”
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.