It been almost three years since Dutch beatsmith Nicolay and Little Brother alum Phonte, together known as The Foreign Exchange, made their Booth debut with Daykeeper. Today, the crew return with All the Kisses, a joint which combines its predecessor’s smooth vibes with a decidedly ‘80s synth sound. Singers Amber and Paris Strother of KING set the cherry atop this dreamy but driving pop sundae, showcasing their radiant harmonies on the hook. For more, check out Dear Friends: An Evening With The Foreign Exchange, set to drop Juner 28, via +FE Music.
Written by richard on 06/16/11
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Daykeeper ft. Muhsinah" (2008)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: Nicki Minaj’s (Kinda Boring) “The Pinkprint”
- Mike WiLL Made-It - Ransom
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.