OMG! Dr. Dre has just announced a N.W.A. biopic slated to hit theaters next August. And, as if that weren’t exciting enough, the role of Ice Cube will be played by none other than OMG, the veteran rapper’s own son. In addition to being a budding star of the silver screen, Cube, Jr. is no slouch on the mic, as evidenced by self-titled promo single OMG. Michigan beat crew Foreign Allegiance co-headline the jam, cooking up a brassy chopped-sample backdrop for the eponymous emcee’s confident, hard-hitting bars. This record is just a loosie, but we’ll keep you posted on the future plans—both cinematic and musical—of all involved.
Written by richard on 06/23/14
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Trizz - Reality Check
- DJBooth City Cypher #1 (ft. Emilio Rojas, Maffew Ragazino, Black Dave, HD & Kirk Knight)
- It’s Electric: An EDM Guide For the Hip-Hop Head
- Best/Worst Of The Week: Coolio Turns To Porn, Nicki’s Comical Booty & More
- Russ, The Wild Card #TopProspects
- Sean Brown - The Top
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
- Common - Nobody’s Smiling
- Real Recognize Real: Wrekonize on Pink Floyd, the Rise of TDE & More
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.