What do you yell in golf when you are about to nail that old guy in the head with an errant shot? Fore! Coincidentally, that is also what you should yell when hit in the face by this unique cut from a Booth newcomer. Fore’s Hometown is Brooklyn, and while that old school, New York sound is in right now, Fore is blazing his own trail with a style more set in the future. On the boards, Fore is joined by Kev Birk and together they borrow element’s of Adele’s Hometown, giving it more kick with some relentless drums and a few cascading effects. In addition to laying down a simple, yet intoxicating hook Fore rattles off some deep bars with a fiery delivery that will certainly make his Hometown proud. If this effort stuck with you, be sure to check out his upcoming project, The Strange.
Written by Lucas G. on 04/27/14
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
Member Reviews and Ratings
- DJBooth City Cypher #1 (ft. Emilio Rojas, Maffew Ragazino, Black Dave, HD & Kirk Knight)
- It’s Electric: An EDM Guide For the Hip-Hop Head
- Best/Worst Of The Week: Coolio Turns To Porn, Nicki’s Comical Booty & More
- Russ, The Wild Card #TopProspects
- Sean Brown - The Top
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
- Common - Nobody’s Smiling
- Real Recognize Real: Wrekonize on Pink Floyd, the Rise of TDE & More
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.