What do you yell in golf when you are about to nail that old guy in the head with an errant shot? Fore! Coincidentally, that is also what you should yell when hit in the face by this unique cut from a Booth newcomer. Fore’s Hometown is Brooklyn, and while that old school, New York sound is in right now, Fore is blazing his own trail with a style more set in the future. On the boards, Fore is joined by Kev Birk and together they borrow element’s of Adele’s Hometown, giving it more kick with some relentless drums and a few cascading effects. In addition to laying down a simple, yet intoxicating hook Fore rattles off some deep bars with a fiery delivery that will certainly make his Hometown proud. If this effort stuck with you, be sure to check out his upcoming project, The Strange.
Written by Lucas G. on 04/27/14
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- Run The Jewels - Blockbuster Night (Part 1)
- T.I. ft. Skylar Grey - New National Anthem
- Interview With a “White Rapper”: Rittz on Race, Respect & Hip-Hop
- Statik Selektah - What Goes Around
- Wiz Khalifa - Blacc Hollywood
- Kanye West is Right, the Media is the Fucking Worst
- The DJBooth Top Prospects EP (Vol. 1)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.