What do you yell in golf when you are about to nail that old guy in the head with an errant shot? Fore! Coincidentally, that is also what you should yell when hit in the face by this unique cut from a Booth newcomer. Fore’s Hometown is Brooklyn, and while that old school, New York sound is in right now, Fore is blazing his own trail with a style more set in the future. On the boards, Fore is joined by Kev Birk and together they borrow element’s of Adele’s Hometown, giving it more kick with some relentless drums and a few cascading effects. In addition to laying down a simple, yet intoxicating hook Fore rattles off some deep bars with a fiery delivery that will certainly make his Hometown proud. If this effort stuck with you, be sure to check out his upcoming project, The Strange.
Written by Lucas G. on 04/27/14
Submit your Rating
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.