What do you yell in golf when you are about to nail that old guy in the head with an errant shot? Fore! Coincidentally, that is also what you should yell when hit in the face by this unique cut from a Booth newcomer. Fore’s Hometown is Brooklyn, and while that old school, New York sound is in right now, Fore is blazing his own trail with a style more set in the future. On the boards, Fore is joined by Kev Birk and together they borrow element’s of Adele’s Hometown, giving it more kick with some relentless drums and a few cascading effects. In addition to laying down a simple, yet intoxicating hook Fore rattles off some deep bars with a fiery delivery that will certainly make his Hometown proud. If this effort stuck with you, be sure to check out his upcoming project, The Strange.
Written by Lucas G. on 04/27/14
Submit your Rating
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Adrian Lau - The Departed
- T.I. ft. Young Thug, Lil Wayne & Jeezy - About The Money (Remix)
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Nikki Jean - Haile Selassie
- Every Logic Song We’ve Ever Featured
- Shady XV: Eminem is Dropping a New Album & I Don’t Care
- Drake - 6 God EP
- S1 Confirms Kanye West Working on New Album, Songs Are “Feel Good” #A3CProAudio
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (10/20)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.