Hungry for something fresh, insightful and left-of-center. Good, because that’s exactly what’s on the menu.Dear Industry, the latest single and first Booth feature from the Denver, Colorado hip-hop collective, finds crew member Mass Prod cooking up a spacey, sampled beat to back his colleagues as they deliver intricately-rhymed reflections on the music game. If you’re craving a second helping, then you won’t want to miss The Foodchain’s latest project, Brunch, scheduled to drop November 11.
Written by richard on 11/2/11
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Freddie Gibbs x Madlib ft. Action Bronson, Joey BadA$$ & Ransom - Knicks (Remix)
- All 79 Things Chance the Rapper Hates on “No Better Blues”
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Sirah - Lilies
- ShayGray - No Sense of Accomplishment
- F*ck Norms: Why the Critics Are Wrong About Yung Lean
- Lorenzo Asher, The Director #TopProspects
- Jay Rock - Parental Advisory
- Run the Jewels ft. Zack De La Rocha - Close Your Eyes (And Count to F*ck)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.