Hungry for something fresh, insightful and left-of-center. Good, because that’s exactly what’s on the menu.Dear Industry, the latest single and first Booth feature from the Denver, Colorado hip-hop collective, finds crew member Mass Prod cooking up a spacey, sampled beat to back his colleagues as they deliver intricately-rhymed reflections on the music game. If you’re craving a second helping, then you won’t want to miss The Foodchain’s latest project, Brunch, scheduled to drop November 11.
Written by richard on 11/2/11
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Lil Wayne ft. The LOX - Gotti
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (10/27)
- Jay Rock ft. Kendrick Lamar & Chantal - Pay For It
- Nicki Minaj ft. Drake, Lil Wayne & Chris Brown - Only
- Drake - 6 God EP
- Run the Jewels - RTJ2
- T.I. - Paperwork: The Motion Picture
- Shady XV: Eminem is Dropping a New Album & I Don’t Care
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.