Hungry for something fresh, insightful and left-of-center. Good, because that’s exactly what’s on the menu.Dear Industry, the latest single and first Booth feature from the Denver, Colorado hip-hop collective, finds crew member Mass Prod cooking up a spacey, sampled beat to back his colleagues as they deliver intricately-rhymed reflections on the music game. If you’re craving a second helping, then you won’t want to miss The Foodchain’s latest project, Brunch, scheduled to drop November 11.
Written by richard on 11/2/11
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Real Recognize Real: Wrekonize on Pink Floyd, the Rise of TDE & More
- Kanye Thinks Drake is #1 Right Now - Is He Right? (Rap Power Rankings)
- The Weeknd - King of the Fall
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Mick Jenkins, The Conscience #TopProspects
- Jeremih x Shlohmo - No More EP
- Drake’s New Album is Titled “Views From the 6”: Dope, Wack or Eh?
- Real Recognize Real: GoldLink on Loving Lil Bibby, Shaq & Robots
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (June 2014)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.