Hungry for something fresh, insightful and left-of-center. Good, because that’s exactly what’s on the menu.Dear Industry, the latest single and first Booth feature from the Denver, Colorado hip-hop collective, finds crew member Mass Prod cooking up a spacey, sampled beat to back his colleagues as they deliver intricately-rhymed reflections on the music game. If you’re craving a second helping, then you won’t want to miss The Foodchain’s latest project, Brunch, scheduled to drop November 11.
Written by richard on 11/2/11
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Kev Decor - Swamp Ass
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Ty Dolla $ign - $ign Language
- Eminem ft. Sia - Guts Over Fear
- Best/Worst of the Week: My Anaconda Don’t Want None, French Mondashian & More
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The DJBooth Top Prospects EP (Vol. 1)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.