Hungry for something fresh, insightful and left-of-center. Good, because that’s exactly what’s on the menu.Dear Industry, the latest single and first Booth feature from the Denver, Colorado hip-hop collective, finds crew member Mass Prod cooking up a spacey, sampled beat to back his colleagues as they deliver intricately-rhymed reflections on the music game. If you’re craving a second helping, then you won’t want to miss The Foodchain’s latest project, Brunch, scheduled to drop November 11.
Written by richard on 11/2/11
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Shady XV: Eminem is Dropping a New Album & I Don’t Care
- S1 Confirms Kanye West Working on New Album, Songs Are “Feel Good” #A3CProAudio
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (10/20)
- PRhyme (Royce Da 5’9” & DJ Premier) - U Looz
- Lil Dicky ft. Michael Christmas & Rockie Fresh - Would You Believe That
- DeJ Loaf - Sell Sole
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.