Though beatsmith Sani‘s latest instrumental album, RetroGrade, was scheduled to hit the ‘net today, the 2008ighties affiliate has decided to hold the project back for a few finishing touches. But he’s not about to leave his hungry fanbase hanging; as a consolation for the extended wait, he’s unleashed a brand new record off his forthcoming project with BRKF$T CLUB colleague Fonz-E Mak. After the Storm, the sequel to 2011 mixtape cut Storm After the Calm (off Mak’s The 6:21 Theory street album), Sani’s layered brass, string, and vocal samples set the mood as the emcee lets loose with a torrential downpour of witty braggadocio, taking special pleasure in pouring cold water on his rivals in the game. You’ll be able to find this record and many more quality cuts on 19/20, which as yet lacks a drop date. Keep it locked for the latest on that set, as well as on Sani’s forthcoming beat tape.
Written by richard on 01/30/13
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Billy Blue - Pu$$y
- Red Cup Nation ft. Tommy Parker - Girls
- Lil Dicky - Lemme Freak
- Yelawolf - Till It’s Gone
- Big K.R.I.T. ft. Juicy J, Rittz & A$AP Ferg - Drinkers Club
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Rick Ross ft. Project Pat - Elvis Presley Blvd.
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.