When we last saw Focus…, in July, he was getting us ready for his Focal Point 1172 II album with Just Don’t Know. Now, four months later, Focal Point 1172 II still has yet to drop. But you can dry your tears, because today he returns with another fresh cut off the album, new single Ayaah Wayaah (The Love Song). Focus…, featured for the 16th time here at The DJBooth, never ceases to impress both as an emcee and a producer. First, he is responsible for the track’s unique beat, whose clapping, crunching effects are sure to catch your ear. Most complementary is his flow, which is perfect for the record’s atmospheric vibe. It is powerful, but still understated, and it really works with the production to make the song an engaging listen. When Focus… is ready to drop Focal Point 1172 II, we will be sure to let you know.
Written by Lucas G. on 10/30/13
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Shine ft. Bishop Lamont & Busta Rhymes" (2008)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Interview With a “White Rapper”: Rittz on Race, Respect & Hip-Hop
- Statik Selektah - What Goes Around
- Wiz Khalifa - Blacc Hollywood
- Top 20 Hip Hop / R&B Songs Chart (August 18, 2014)
- Lupe Fiasco Puts Ratchet Appeal With a Concept “Next To It”
- Kanye West is Right, the Media is the Fucking Worst
- The DJBooth Top Prospects EP (Vol. 1)
- DJBooth City Cypher #1 (ft. Emilio Rojas, Maffew Ragazino, Black Dave, HD & Kirk Knight)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.