Forget going with the flow; Focus… prefers to do things The Hard Way. On the latest single off his forthcoming solo mixtape, the veteran beatsmith recruits Slum Village emcee T3 and Hall of Justus’ Joe Scudda to rhyme over his funky, sampled production. Like what you’re hearing? More freshness awaits on the headliner’s Music For the Misinterpreted LP, dropping November 11, (aka 11/11/11) in a deluxe edition.
Written by richard on 10/4/11
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Shine ft. Bishop Lamont & Busta Rhymes" (2008)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- Rap Quiz: Bet You Can’t Guess The Album Cover Pt. 6
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label