Forget going with the flow; Focus… prefers to do things The Hard Way. On the latest single off his forthcoming solo mixtape, the veteran beatsmith recruits Slum Village emcee T3 and Hall of Justus’ Joe Scudda to rhyme over his funky, sampled production. Like what you’re hearing? More freshness awaits on the headliner’s Music For the Misinterpreted LP, dropping November 11, (aka 11/11/11) in a deluxe edition.
Written by richard on 10/4/11
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Shine ft. Bishop Lamont & Busta Rhymes" (2008)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 2 Chainz ft. Young Thug - Dresser (Lil Boy)
- Jennifer Lopez ft. Iggy Azalea - Booty (Remix)
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Billy Blue - Pu$$y
- Lil Dicky - Lemme Freak
- Yelawolf - Till It’s Gone
- Big K.R.I.T. ft. Juicy J, Rittz & A$AP Ferg - Drinkers Club
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.