I’m trying to find the words to say this without being disrespectful, but personally speaking, I’d rather listen to a Yung Berg mixtape than David Guetta’s hit track Sexy B*tch again. It was enjoyable the first twenty times, but after the 10,379th time I heard that synth heavy beat comes across my radio dial, I was done. Luckily, and remarkably, just like they did on previous offering I Want It All, always eclectic crew Fly Gypsy have given the cut new life by significantly reworking it for their Sexy B*tch (Remix). On the sonic side of the equation producer Alexei gives the original beat a decidedly more up-tempo makeover, adding in horns and kinetic drums, and lyrically emcee Kowboy Kon pays tribute to the fairer sex with some party-ready lyrics sure to pack a dance floor. And now for the “which is better, the original or remix?” portion of the program. So, which one will it be? Those feelin Fly Gypsy’s remix skills should stoked to learn that their FG*XL:remixtape is set to drop in early April.
Written by Nathan S. on 03/15/10
Fly Gypsy Music
First DJ Booth Appearance:
Total DJ Booth Features:
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- Kev Decor - Swamp Ass
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Ty Dolla $ign - $ign Language
- Eminem ft. Sia - Guts Over Fear
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.