Just because most of us live and breathe pure hip-hop, doesn’t mean we should plug our ears and stay inside our little box. After all, good music is good music, right? Right. With that in mind take a listen to a powerful new single from EDM producer and Booth newcomer, Flux Pavilion. I am sure you have heard “I Can’t Stop” (the song used in the Rush film trailer), but Flux is way more than just that one song and, on Gold Love, he shows it. With a frenzied, cascading, and ever changing production—it is like a grand spectacle—Flux’s high-octane production is complimented nicely by guest Rosie Oddie, whose unique, powerful vocals keep the energy at a fever pitch throughout the entire effort. Gold Love can be found on Flux’s five-track Freeway EP, due out next Monday (11/11).
Written by Lucas G. on 11/8/13
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: Nicki Minaj’s (Kinda Boring) “The Pinkprint”
- Mike WiLL Made-It - Ransom
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.