Just because most of us live and breathe pure hip-hop, doesn’t mean we should plug our ears and stay inside our little box. After all, good music is good music, right? Right. With that in mind take a listen to a powerful new single from EDM producer and Booth newcomer, Flux Pavilion. I am sure you have heard “I Can’t Stop” (the song used in the Rush film trailer), but Flux is way more than just that one song and, on Gold Love, he shows it. With a frenzied, cascading, and ever changing production—it is like a grand spectacle—Flux’s high-octane production is complimented nicely by guest Rosie Oddie, whose unique, powerful vocals keep the energy at a fever pitch throughout the entire effort. Gold Love can be found on Flux’s five-track Freeway EP, due out next Monday (11/11).
Written by Lucas G. on 11/8/13
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.