Just because most of us live and breathe pure hip-hop, doesn’t mean we should plug our ears and stay inside our little box. After all, good music is good music, right? Right. With that in mind take a listen to a powerful new single from EDM producer and Booth newcomer, Flux Pavilion. I am sure you have heard “I Can’t Stop” (the song used in the Rush film trailer), but Flux is way more than just that one song and, on Gold Love, he shows it. With a frenzied, cascading, and ever changing production—it is like a grand spectacle—Flux’s high-octane production is complimented nicely by guest Rosie Oddie, whose unique, powerful vocals keep the energy at a fever pitch throughout the entire effort. Gold Love can be found on Flux’s five-track Freeway EP, due out next Monday (11/11).
Written by Lucas G. on 11/8/13
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 3 EP
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- Kev Decor - Swamp Ass
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)