Just because most of us live and breathe pure hip-hop, doesn’t mean we should plug our ears and stay inside our little box. After all, good music is good music, right? Right. With that in mind take a listen to a powerful new single from EDM producer and Booth newcomer, Flux Pavilion. I am sure you have heard “I Can’t Stop” (the song used in the Rush film trailer), but Flux is way more than just that one song and, on Gold Love, he shows it. With a frenzied, cascading, and ever changing production—it is like a grand spectacle—Flux’s high-octane production is complimented nicely by guest Rosie Oddie, whose unique, powerful vocals keep the energy at a fever pitch throughout the entire effort. Gold Love can be found on Flux’s five-track Freeway EP, due out next Monday (11/11).
Written by Lucas G. on 11/8/13
Member Reviews and Ratings
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (July 2014)
- Trizz - Reality Check
- DJBooth City Cypher #1 (ft. Emilio Rojas, Maffew Ragazino, Black Dave, HD & Kirk Knight)
- It’s Electric: An EDM Guide For the Hip-Hop Head
- Russ, The Wild Card #TopProspects
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
- Common - Nobody’s Smiling
- Real Recognize Real: Wrekonize on Pink Floyd, the Rise of TDE & More
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.