Just because most of us live and breathe pure hip-hop, doesn’t mean we should plug our ears and stay inside our little box. After all, good music is good music, right? Right. With that in mind take a listen to a powerful new single from EDM producer and Booth newcomer, Flux Pavilion. I am sure you have heard “I Can’t Stop” (the song used in the Rush film trailer), but Flux is way more than just that one song and, on Gold Love, he shows it. With a frenzied, cascading, and ever changing production—it is like a grand spectacle—Flux’s high-octane production is complimented nicely by guest Rosie Oddie, whose unique, powerful vocals keep the energy at a fever pitch throughout the entire effort. Gold Love can be found on Flux’s five-track Freeway EP, due out next Monday (11/11).
Written by Lucas G. on 11/8/13
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DeJ Loaf - Sell Sole
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- Freddie Gibbs x Madlib ft. Action Bronson, Joey BadA$$ & Ransom - Knicks (Remix)
- All 79 Things Chance the Rapper Hates on “No Better Blues”
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Sirah - Lilies
- ShayGray - No Sense of Accomplishment
- F*ck Norms: Why the Critics Are Wrong About Yung Lean
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.