Previously-released as a single off Flo Rida‘s Only 1 Flo EP, Turn Around is back in the form of a new remix (or sequel, if you prefer), set for inclusion in forthcoming summer blockbuster The Hangover II. Pt. 2 of the club-ready cut retains DJ Frank E‘s Yello-sampled production, but features an added dash of heavyweight guest appeal in the form of Latin-rap giant Pitbull. Hangover II opens in theaters May 26, Memorial Day weekend, and the film’s soundtrack LP is set to drop three days earlier, on the 23rd.
Written by richard on 05/6/11
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- T.I. ft. Young Thug, Lil Wayne & Jeezy - About The Money (Remix)
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Nikki Jean - Haile Selassie
- Every Logic Song We’ve Ever Featured
- Shady XV: Eminem is Dropping a New Album & I Don’t Care
- S1 Confirms Kanye West Working on New Album, Songs Are “Feel Good” #A3CProAudio
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (10/20)
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.