Previously-released as a single off Flo Rida‘s Only 1 Flo EP, Turn Around is back in the form of a new remix (or sequel, if you prefer), set for inclusion in forthcoming summer blockbuster The Hangover II. Pt. 2 of the club-ready cut retains DJ Frank E‘s Yello-sampled production, but features an added dash of heavyweight guest appeal in the form of Latin-rap giant Pitbull. Hangover II opens in theaters May 26, Memorial Day weekend, and the film’s soundtrack LP is set to drop three days earlier, on the 23rd.
Written by richard on 05/6/11
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- 1 Listen Album Review: Lupe Fiasco’s “Tetsuo & Youth” (Lupe Back)
- Inside the Conspiracy Theory World of Childish Gambino’s Music Videos
- KIDD - Whipped Cream
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.