Previously-released as a single off Flo Rida‘s Only 1 Flo EP, Turn Around is back in the form of a new remix (or sequel, if you prefer), set for inclusion in forthcoming summer blockbuster The Hangover II. Pt. 2 of the club-ready cut retains DJ Frank E‘s Yello-sampled production, but features an added dash of heavyweight guest appeal in the form of Latin-rap giant Pitbull. Hangover II opens in theaters May 26, Memorial Day weekend, and the film’s soundtrack LP is set to drop three days earlier, on the 23rd.
Written by richard on 05/6/11
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Tasha The Amazon - Can’t Control Us
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)