I know what you’re thinking; what the hell is a Zoosk Girl? I’ll be honest, I’ve listened to Flo-Rida’s new single for the last twenty minutes straight and I still have no idea. Even more confusingly, I can’t 100 percent figure out if Flo and guest artist T-Pain think being a Zoosk girl is a good thing or not (although it seems like they do…right?). Still, a track like this isn’t made to be analyzed. Like most of Flo’s work, it’s meant to stick in your head for hours, and by that measure it succeeds. The light, bouncing beat comes to us courtesy of J Rock, while Pain delivers yet another catchy hook and Flo, well, flows capably over the quickly moving beat. My advice? Don’t worry about what it means; just shut off your brain and enjoy. For more potentially mystifying hip-pop be sure to keep an eye out for Flo-Rida’s upcoming third studio album The Only One, which has yet to be granted a solid release date.
Written by Nathan S. on 03/30/10
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Billy Blue - Pu$$y
- Red Cup Nation ft. Tommy Parker - Girls
- Lil Dicky - Lemme Freak
- Yelawolf - Till It’s Gone
- Big K.R.I.T. ft. Juicy J, Rittz & A$AP Ferg - Drinkers Club
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Rick Ross ft. Project Pat - Elvis Presley Blvd.
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.