Having achieved considerable global success with Good Feeling, the lead single off his forthcoming fourth studio album (the sequel to 2010’s Only One Flo LP), Flo Rida returns to repeat the trick with the slightly more subdued, but equally dancefloor/radio-ready follow-up. On Wild Ones, soFLY & Nius and Axwell‘s uptempo boardwork sets the mood as the Panhandle State hitmaker fantasizes about shutting the club down with a certain shawty (played by hookwoman Sia). Wild Ones is set to hit iTunes this coming Tuesday, paving the way for Only One Rida (Part 2)‘s release in early 2012.
Written by richard on 12/16/11
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.