Having achieved considerable global success with Good Feeling, the lead single off his forthcoming fourth studio album (the sequel to 2010’s Only One Flo LP), Flo Rida returns to repeat the trick with the slightly more subdued, but equally dancefloor/radio-ready follow-up. On Wild Ones, soFLY & Nius and Axwell‘s uptempo boardwork sets the mood as the Panhandle State hitmaker fantasizes about shutting the club down with a certain shawty (played by hookwoman Sia). Wild Ones is set to hit iTunes this coming Tuesday, paving the way for Only One Rida (Part 2)‘s release in early 2012.
Written by richard on 12/16/11
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.