Flo Rida‘s senior album may be eight-and-a-half months old, but the set is still chock full of potential hits just waiting to be unleashed. Thus, the Panhandle State club chief has just liberated single number six off the project, Sweet Spot 2.0. Contrary to what the title suggests, this is less a sequel than a “new and improved” version of the LP inclusion. The headliner’s innuendo-laced verses and Jennifer Lopez’ bubblegum-sweet chorus are retained, but co-producers soFLY and Nius have tweaked their production for maximum energy and danceability. Like what you’re hearing? You can find the original incarnation of Candy and many more body-moving bangers on Wild Ones, released last July via Poe Boy/Atlantic and available wherever fine music is sold.
Written by richard on 03/19/13
Hip-pop megastar Flo Rida has released his fourth studio album, Wild Ones, via Atlantic Records, featuring previously-released singles "Good Feeling," "Wild Ones," Whistle" and "Let It Roll."
First DJ Booth Appearance:
Member Reviews and Ratings
- DJBooth City Cypher #1 (ft. Emilio Rojas, Maffew Ragazino, Black Dave, HD & Kirk Knight)
- It’s Electric: An EDM Guide For the Hip-Hop Head
- Best/Worst Of The Week: Coolio Turns To Porn, Nicki’s Comical Booty & More
- Russ, The Wild Card #TopProspects
- Sean Brown - The Top
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
- Common - Nobody’s Smiling
- Real Recognize Real: Wrekonize on Pink Floyd, the Rise of TDE & More
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.