With his debut album, Mail On Sunday, set for release on March 18th, Florida rapper Flo Rida is set to unleash his “official” radio single next week. While the rapping/singing performer has reached #1 with his T-Pain collaboration, Low, the single is actually the lead release off the Atlantic Records produced soundtrack for Step Up 2: The Streets. Additionally, the buzz-worthy Radio has been picked up by EA Sports and can be found on the soundtrack to the video game, NFL Tour 2008. With material featured on film and in video games, it’s safe to say that Flo Rida is taking over; one radio at a time.
Written by DJ Z on 01/20/08
First DJ Booth Appearance:
Member Reviews and Ratings
- After Wiz Khalifa’s “Blacc Hollywood”, What Does a Number One Album Mean?
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 3 EP
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)