With his debut album, Mail On Sunday, set for release on March 18th, Florida rapper Flo Rida is set to unleash his “official” radio single next week. While the rapping/singing performer has reached #1 with his T-Pain collaboration, Low, the single is actually the lead release off the Atlantic Records produced soundtrack for Step Up 2: The Streets. Additionally, the buzz-worthy Radio has been picked up by EA Sports and can be found on the soundtrack to the video game, NFL Tour 2008. With material featured on film and in video games, it’s safe to say that Flo Rida is taking over; one radio at a time.
First DJ Booth Appearance:
Member Reviews and Ratings
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of February 2014
- Pharrell - G I R L
- Rick Ross - Mastermind
- ScHoolboy Q - Oxymoron
- A 15 Song Tour Through Pharrell’s Career
- SchoolBoy Q ft. 2 Chainz - What They Want
- Future ft. Pharrell, Pusha T & Casino - Move That Dope
- Nyzzy Nyce - Nothing Nyce
- Devin Miles - Where the DJs At?
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!