With his debut album, Mail On Sunday, set for release on March 18th, Florida rapper Flo Rida is set to unleash his “official” radio single next week. While the rapping/singing performer has reached #1 with his T-Pain collaboration, Low, the single is actually the lead release off the Atlantic Records produced soundtrack for Step Up 2: The Streets. Additionally, the buzz-worthy Radio has been picked up by EA Sports and can be found on the soundtrack to the video game, NFL Tour 2008. With material featured on film and in video games, it’s safe to say that Flo Rida is taking over; one radio at a time.
Written by DJ Z on 01/20/08
First DJ Booth Appearance:
You Might Like...
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Chris Brown ft. Trey Songz - Songs on 12 Play
- Dyme-A-Duzin - Hip Hope
- Max Wonders - Questions
- ScHoolboy Q ft. Nas & BJ The Chicago Kid - Studio (Remix)
- “I’m Real”: Five Questions With Raury
- Mick Jenkins - DJBooth RapBox Freestyle
- “Google Me Bitch”: A Lyrical Album Review of Rittz’ “Next to Nothing”
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.