With his debut album, Mail On Sunday, set for release on March 18th, Florida rapper Flo Rida is set to unleash his “official” radio single next week. While the rapping/singing performer has reached #1 with his T-Pain collaboration, Low, the single is actually the lead release off the Atlantic Records produced soundtrack for Step Up 2: The Streets. Additionally, the buzz-worthy Radio has been picked up by EA Sports and can be found on the soundtrack to the video game, NFL Tour 2008. With material featured on film and in video games, it’s safe to say that Flo Rida is taking over; one radio at a time.
Written by DJ Z on 01/20/08
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.