With his debut album, Mail On Sunday, set for release on March 18th, Florida rapper Flo Rida is set to unleash his “official” radio single next week. While the rapping/singing performer has reached #1 with his T-Pain collaboration, Low, the single is actually the lead release off the Atlantic Records produced soundtrack for Step Up 2: The Streets. Additionally, the buzz-worthy Radio has been picked up by EA Sports and can be found on the soundtrack to the video game, NFL Tour 2008. With material featured on film and in video games, it’s safe to say that Flo Rida is taking over; one radio at a time.
Written by DJ Z on 01/20/08
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Beyond the Lights: Machine Gun Kelly Learns to Act Like Himself
- Reggie Bonds - Stream of Consciousness Pt. 1
- Eminem Vs. DJ Whoo Kid - Shady Classics
- Kid Cudi Thinks Hip-Hop Is Endangered - He’s Wrong
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.