We all know Flo Rida “don’t want no cake his my birthday, he want the cake errday.” Therefore by identifying the importance of cash flow, Flo’s new hustle is simply to bring home the bacon because his family Gotta Eat. Although Flo’s unique sing-songy tone can get annoying after a minute, the trumpet-heavy beat from Young Juve should make Gotta Eat blast through speakers nationwide. So grab a knife and a fork and dig in to this tasty appetizer; the main course, Mail On Sunday, will be served in February of ‘08.
Written by Burmy on 11/1/07
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- T.I. ft. Young Thug, Lil Wayne & Jeezy - About The Money (Remix)
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Nikki Jean - Haile Selassie
- Every Logic Song We’ve Ever Featured
- Shady XV: Eminem is Dropping a New Album & I Don’t Care
- S1 Confirms Kanye West Working on New Album, Songs Are “Feel Good” #A3CProAudio
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (10/20)
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.