We all know Flo Rida “don’t want no cake his my birthday, he want the cake errday.” Therefore by identifying the importance of cash flow, Flo’s new hustle is simply to bring home the bacon because his family Gotta Eat. Although Flo’s unique sing-songy tone can get annoying after a minute, the trumpet-heavy beat from Young Juve should make Gotta Eat blast through speakers nationwide. So grab a knife and a fork and dig in to this tasty appetizer; the main course, Mail On Sunday, will be served in February of ‘08.
First DJ Booth Appearance:
Member Reviews and Ratings
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of February 2014
- Pharrell - G I R L
- Rick Ross - Mastermind
- ScHoolboy Q - Oxymoron
- A 15 Song Tour Through Pharrell’s Career
- SchoolBoy Q ft. 2 Chainz - What They Want
- Future ft. Pharrell, Pusha T & Casino - Move That Dope
- Nyzzy Nyce - Nothing Nyce
- Devin Miles - Where the DJs At?
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!