We all know Flo Rida “don’t want no cake his my birthday, he want the cake errday.” Therefore by identifying the importance of cash flow, Flo’s new hustle is simply to bring home the bacon because his family Gotta Eat. Although Flo’s unique sing-songy tone can get annoying after a minute, the trumpet-heavy beat from Young Juve should make Gotta Eat blast through speakers nationwide. So grab a knife and a fork and dig in to this tasty appetizer; the main course, Mail On Sunday, will be served in February of ‘08.
Written by Burmy on 11/1/07
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 2014, The Year I Learned to Say Fuck the Police
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.