We all know Flo Rida “don’t want no cake his my birthday, he want the cake errday.” Therefore by identifying the importance of cash flow, Flo’s new hustle is simply to bring home the bacon because his family Gotta Eat. Although Flo’s unique sing-songy tone can get annoying after a minute, the trumpet-heavy beat from Young Juve should make Gotta Eat blast through speakers nationwide. So grab a knife and a fork and dig in to this tasty appetizer; the main course, Mail On Sunday, will be served in February of ‘08.
Written by Burmy on 11/1/07
First DJ Booth Appearance:
Member Reviews and Ratings
- After Wiz Khalifa’s “Blacc Hollywood”, What Does a Number One Album Mean?
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 3 EP
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)