We all know Flo Rida “don’t want no cake his my birthday, he want the cake errday.” Therefore by identifying the importance of cash flow, Flo’s new hustle is simply to bring home the bacon because his family Gotta Eat. Although Flo’s unique sing-songy tone can get annoying after a minute, the trumpet-heavy beat from Young Juve should make Gotta Eat blast through speakers nationwide. So grab a knife and a fork and dig in to this tasty appetizer; the main course, Mail On Sunday, will be served in February of ‘08.
Written by Burmy on 11/1/07
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 2 Chainz ft. Young Thug - Dresser (Lil Boy)
- Jennifer Lopez ft. Iggy Azalea - Booty (Remix)
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Billy Blue - Pu$$y
- Lil Dicky - Lemme Freak
- Yelawolf - Till It’s Gone
- Big K.R.I.T. ft. Juicy J, Rittz & A$AP Ferg - Drinkers Club
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.