If you listen to the radio, then you know how big Flo Rida‘s hits Low, Elevator, and In the Ayer were at their respective peaks. Picking up where he left off, Flo prepares to return to his club-rap R.O.O.T.S. with the April 7 release of his sophomore album. A newly-released record off the LP has Flo once again spitting game to a woman, offering to make her his “action” (or Shone for short). While some may recognize the song from a past demo, the official version has Pleasure P singing the hook and third verse (both of which were written by Rico Love), as Best of the Booth staff pick Jim Jonsin provides a club-ready beat. What else can I say? Atlantic sure knows how to promote its artists. The week before R.O.O.T.S. hits stores and online retailers, Pleasure P’s Introduction of Marcus Cooper will be released.
Written by Burmy on 01/19/09
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.