If you listen to the radio, then you know how big Flo Rida‘s hits Low, Elevator, and In the Ayer were at their respective peaks. Picking up where he left off, Flo prepares to return to his club-rap R.O.O.T.S. with the April 7 release of his sophomore album. A newly-released record off the LP has Flo once again spitting game to a woman, offering to make her his “action” (or Shone for short). While some may recognize the song from a past demo, the official version has Pleasure P singing the hook and third verse (both of which were written by Rico Love), as Best of the Booth staff pick Jim Jonsin provides a club-ready beat. What else can I say? Atlantic sure knows how to promote its artists. The week before R.O.O.T.S. hits stores and online retailers, Pleasure P’s Introduction of Marcus Cooper will be released.
Written by Burmy on 01/19/09
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- Saba, The Native Son #TopProspects
- Inside the Conspiracy Theory World of Childish Gambino’s Music Videos
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.