If you listen to the radio, then you know how big Flo Rida‘s hits Low, Elevator, and In the Ayer were at their respective peaks. Picking up where he left off, Flo prepares to return to his club-rap R.O.O.T.S. with the April 7 release of his sophomore album. A newly-released record off the LP has Flo once again spitting game to a woman, offering to make her his “action” (or Shone for short). While some may recognize the song from a past demo, the official version has Pleasure P singing the hook and third verse (both of which were written by Rico Love), as Best of the Booth staff pick Jim Jonsin provides a club-ready beat. What else can I say? Atlantic sure knows how to promote its artists. The week before R.O.O.T.S. hits stores and online retailers, Pleasure P’s Introduction of Marcus Cooper will be released.
Written by Burmy on 01/19/09
First DJ Booth Appearance:
Member Reviews and Ratings
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 2
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (July 2014)
- DJBooth City Cypher #1 (ft. Emilio Rojas, Maffew Ragazino, Black Dave, HD & Kirk Knight)
- It’s Electric: An EDM Guide For the Hip-Hop Head
- Russ, The Wild Card #TopProspects
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
- Common - Nobody’s Smiling
- Real Recognize Real: Wrekonize on Pink Floyd, the Rise of TDE & More
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.