If you listen to the radio, then you know how big Flo Rida‘s hits Low, Elevator, and In the Ayer were at their respective peaks. Picking up where he left off, Flo prepares to return to his club-rap R.O.O.T.S. with the April 7 release of his sophomore album. A newly-released record off the LP has Flo once again spitting game to a woman, offering to make her his “action” (or Shone for short). While some may recognize the song from a past demo, the official version has Pleasure P singing the hook and third verse (both of which were written by Rico Love), as Best of the Booth staff pick Jim Jonsin provides a club-ready beat. What else can I say? Atlantic sure knows how to promote its artists. The week before R.O.O.T.S. hits stores and online retailers, Pleasure P’s Introduction of Marcus Cooper will be released.
Written by Burmy on 01/19/09
First DJ Booth Appearance:
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- Run The Jewels - Blockbuster Night (Part 1)
- T.I. ft. Skylar Grey - New National Anthem
- Interview With a “White Rapper”: Rittz on Race, Respect & Hip-Hop
- Statik Selektah - What Goes Around
- Wiz Khalifa - Blacc Hollywood
- Kanye West is Right, the Media is the Fucking Worst
- The DJBooth Top Prospects EP (Vol. 1)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.