When Flo Rida made his entry into the hip-hop scene, his sound varied between street-certified and club-ready on songs like Birthday, Bout It Girl, and Gotta Eat. And then came Low; let’s just say the success was powerful enough to change Flo’s direction completely, as evidenced by Elevator. Now, on his third official single, the Opa Locka native joins forces with will.i.am (who also gets producer credits) and singer Tiffany Villareal for the surefire club jam, In The Ayer. If comparisons are your thing, let’s just say that if Jock Jams ever came back, In The Ayer would be the first candidate for inclusion. Flo Rida’s debut, Mail on Sunday, is now available in stores and online.
First DJ Booth Appearance:
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Win an Exclusive Vinyl Version of De La Soul’s “Smell The Da.I.S.Y.” [CONTEST]
- DJ Drama x Don Cannon x Trendsetter Sense - The Boondocks Mixtape (Season 4)
- Mick Jenkins - Steam
- Top Hip Hop / R&B Music Chart (April 14, 2014)
- Future - Honest LP
- Nas - Illmatic XX
- Dizzy Wright - State of Mind EP
- Locksmith - A Thousand Cuts
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of March 2014
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.