When Flo Rida made his entry into the hip-hop scene, his sound varied between street-certified and club-ready on songs like Birthday, Bout It Girl, and Gotta Eat. And then came Low; let’s just say the success was powerful enough to change Flo’s direction completely, as evidenced by Elevator. Now, on his third official single, the Opa Locka native joins forces with will.i.am (who also gets producer credits) and singer Tiffany Villareal for the surefire club jam, In The Ayer. If comparisons are your thing, let’s just say that if Jock Jams ever came back, In The Ayer would be the first candidate for inclusion. Flo Rida’s debut, Mail on Sunday, is now available in stores and online.
First DJ Booth Appearance:
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Logic ft. Big Sean - Alright
- Top Remixes of the Month [April 2014]
- Asher Roth - Retrohash
- Iggy Azalea - The New Classic
- Joyner Lucas - Don’t Ask for Nothin
- Top Hip Hop / R&B Music Songs Chart (April 21, 2014)
- Behind The Boards Interview Series: Statik Selektah
- Future - Honest LP
- Win an Exclusive Vinyl Version of De La Soul’s “Smell The Da.I.S.Y.” [CONTEST]
- DJ Whoo Kid Breaks Down His Essential DJ Set-Up
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.