When Flo Rida made his entry into the hip-hop scene, his sound varied between street-certified and club-ready on songs like Birthday, Bout It Girl, and Gotta Eat. And then came Low; let’s just say the success was powerful enough to change Flo’s direction completely, as evidenced by Elevator. Now, on his third official single, the Opa Locka native joins forces with will.i.am (who also gets producer credits) and singer Tiffany Villareal for the surefire club jam, In The Ayer. If comparisons are your thing, let’s just say that if Jock Jams ever came back, In The Ayer would be the first candidate for inclusion. Flo Rida’s debut, Mail on Sunday, is now available in stores and online.
First DJ Booth Appearance:
Member Reviews and Ratings
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of February 2014
- Pharrell - G I R L
- Rick Ross - Mastermind
- ScHoolboy Q - Oxymoron
- A 15 Song Tour Through Pharrell’s Career
- SchoolBoy Q ft. 2 Chainz - What They Want
- Future ft. Pharrell, Pusha T & Casino - Move That Dope
- Nyzzy Nyce - Nothing Nyce
- Devin Miles - Where the DJs At?
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!