When Flo Rida made his entry into the hip-hop scene, his sound varied between street-certified and club-ready on songs like Birthday, Bout It Girl, and Gotta Eat. And then came Low; let’s just say the success was powerful enough to change Flo’s direction completely, as evidenced by Elevator. Now, on his third official single, the Opa Locka native joins forces with will.i.am (who also gets producer credits) and singer Tiffany Villareal for the surefire club jam, In The Ayer. If comparisons are your thing, let’s just say that if Jock Jams ever came back, In The Ayer would be the first candidate for inclusion. Flo Rida’s debut, Mail on Sunday, is now available in stores and online.
Written by Burmy on 04/13/08
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- Rap Quiz: Bet You Can’t Guess The Album Cover Pt. 6
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- 1 Listen Album Review: Drake’s “If You’re Reading This It’s Too Late”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.