When Flo Rida made his entry into the hip-hop scene, his sound varied between street-certified and club-ready on songs like Birthday, Bout It Girl, and Gotta Eat. And then came Low; let’s just say the success was powerful enough to change Flo’s direction completely, as evidenced by Elevator. Now, on his third official single, the Opa Locka native joins forces with will.i.am (who also gets producer credits) and singer Tiffany Villareal for the surefire club jam, In The Ayer. If comparisons are your thing, let’s just say that if Jock Jams ever came back, In The Ayer would be the first candidate for inclusion. Flo Rida’s debut, Mail on Sunday, is now available in stores and online.
Written by Burmy on 04/13/08
First DJ Booth Appearance:
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- Run The Jewels - Blockbuster Night (Part 1)
- T.I. ft. Skylar Grey - New National Anthem
- Interview With a “White Rapper”: Rittz on Race, Respect & Hip-Hop
- Statik Selektah - What Goes Around
- Wiz Khalifa - Blacc Hollywood
- Kanye West is Right, the Media is the Fucking Worst
- The DJBooth Top Prospects EP (Vol. 1)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.