Obviously named in honor of his home state, Flo Rida has a style similar to Nelly as he half raps half sings the lyrics to his new cut Bout It Girl. Featuring a cocky verse from Trina, the “baddest” chick there is, and sprinkled with phrases like “ghettolicious lil’ broad” and “stripper body shape,” this song enlightens listeners on the qualifications needed for a girl to be considered ‘bout it.’ Anyone fit the description?
Written by Angela on 05/24/07
First DJ Booth Appearance:
You Might Like...
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Rick Ross ft. Project Pat - Elvis Presley Blvd.
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Chris Brown ft. Trey Songz - Songs on 12 Play
- Dyme-A-Duzin - Hip Hope
- Max Wonders - Questions
- “I’m Real”: Five Questions With Raury
- Mick Jenkins - DJBooth RapBox Freestyle
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.