Obviously named in honor of his home state, Flo Rida has a style similar to Nelly as he half raps half sings the lyrics to his new cut Bout It Girl. Featuring a cocky verse from Trina, the “baddest” chick there is, and sprinkled with phrases like “ghettolicious lil’ broad” and “stripper body shape,” this song enlightens listeners on the qualifications needed for a girl to be considered ‘bout it.’ Anyone fit the description?
Written by Angela on 05/24/07
First DJ Booth Appearance:
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Best/Worst Of The Week: Coolio Turns To Porn, Nicki’s Comical Booty & More
- Russ, The Wild Card #TopProspects
- Sean Brown - The Top
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
- Common - Nobody’s Smiling
- Real Recognize Real: Wrekonize on Pink Floyd, the Rise of TDE & More
- Kanye Thinks Drake is #1 Right Now - Is He Right? (Rap Power Rankings)
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (June 2014)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.