Obviously named in honor of his home state, Flo Rida has a style similar to Nelly as he half raps half sings the lyrics to his new cut Bout It Girl. Featuring a cocky verse from Trina, the “baddest” chick there is, and sprinkled with phrases like “ghettolicious lil’ broad” and “stripper body shape,” this song enlightens listeners on the qualifications needed for a girl to be considered ‘bout it.’ Anyone fit the description?
Written by Angela on 05/24/07
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- Rap Quiz: Bet You Can’t Guess The Album Cover Pt. 6
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.