Obviously named in honor of his home state, Flo Rida has a style similar to Nelly as he half raps half sings the lyrics to his new cut Bout It Girl. Featuring a cocky verse from Trina, the “baddest” chick there is, and sprinkled with phrases like “ghettolicious lil’ broad” and “stripper body shape,” this song enlightens listeners on the qualifications needed for a girl to be considered ‘bout it.’ Anyone fit the description?
First DJ Booth Appearance:
Member Reviews and Ratings
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of February 2014
- Pharrell - G I R L
- Rick Ross - Mastermind
- ScHoolboy Q - Oxymoron
- A 15 Song Tour Through Pharrell’s Career
- SchoolBoy Q ft. 2 Chainz - What They Want
- Future ft. Pharrell, Pusha T & Casino - Move That Dope
- Nyzzy Nyce - Nothing Nyce
- Devin Miles - Where the DJs At?
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!