Obviously named in honor of his home state, Flo Rida has a style similar to Nelly as he half raps half sings the lyrics to his new cut Bout It Girl. Featuring a cocky verse from Trina, the “baddest” chick there is, and sprinkled with phrases like “ghettolicious lil’ broad” and “stripper body shape,” this song enlightens listeners on the qualifications needed for a girl to be considered ‘bout it.’ Anyone fit the description?
First DJ Booth Appearance:
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Win an Exclusive Vinyl Version of De La Soul’s “Smell The Da.I.S.Y.” [CONTEST]
- DJ Drama x Don Cannon x Trendsetter Sense - The Boondocks Mixtape (Season 4)
- Mick Jenkins - Steam
- Top Hip Hop / R&B Music Chart (April 14, 2014)
- Future - Honest LP
- Nas - Illmatic XX
- Dizzy Wright - State of Mind EP
- Locksmith - A Thousand Cuts
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of March 2014
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.