Last week when DJBooth featured the Flo Rida song Radio, I revealed that Atlantic Records would officially unleash the Miamian’s new single this week. Well, the label jumped the gun and the Timbaland-produced single, Elevator, is upon us. Riding high off the chart topping (still #1 at Billboard after five weeks) success from Low, Flo Rida was able to afford the services of arguably the most in demand producer in hip-hop (paging Dr. Dre). While listeners might assume The-Dream is behind the creation of this song (ella-ella-elevator sounds a lot like umbrella-ella-ella), the creative control behind this final product is courtesy of the upstart Flo Rida and the industry veteran Timbo.
Written by DJ Z on 01/27/08
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.