Last week when DJBooth featured the Flo Rida song Radio, I revealed that Atlantic Records would officially unleash the Miamian’s new single this week. Well, the label jumped the gun and the Timbaland-produced single, Elevator, is upon us. Riding high off the chart topping (still #1 at Billboard after five weeks) success from Low, Flo Rida was able to afford the services of arguably the most in demand producer in hip-hop (paging Dr. Dre). While listeners might assume The-Dream is behind the creation of this song (ella-ella-elevator sounds a lot like umbrella-ella-ella), the creative control behind this final product is courtesy of the upstart Flo Rida and the industry veteran Timbo.
Written by DJ Z on 01/27/08
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DeJ Loaf - Sell Sole
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- Freddie Gibbs x Madlib ft. Action Bronson, Joey BadA$$ & Ransom - Knicks (Remix)
- All 79 Things Chance the Rapper Hates on “No Better Blues”
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Sirah - Lilies
- ShayGray - No Sense of Accomplishment
- F*ck Norms: Why the Critics Are Wrong About Yung Lean
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.