Last week when DJBooth featured the Flo Rida song Radio, I revealed that Atlantic Records would officially unleash the Miamian’s new single this week. Well, the label jumped the gun and the Timbaland-produced single, Elevator, is upon us. Riding high off the chart topping (still #1 at Billboard after five weeks) success from Low, Flo Rida was able to afford the services of arguably the most in demand producer in hip-hop (paging Dr. Dre). While listeners might assume The-Dream is behind the creation of this song (ella-ella-elevator sounds a lot like umbrella-ella-ella), the creative control behind this final product is courtesy of the upstart Flo Rida and the industry veteran Timbo.
Written by DJ Z on 01/27/08
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- Rap Quiz: Bet You Can’t Guess The Album Cover Pt. 6
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- 1 Listen Album Review: Drake’s “If You’re Reading This It’s Too Late”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.