Hate on him all you want-you can’t deny that Flo-Rida is Miami’s next big hit maker. Once again (the catchy Birthday being the first), he demonstrates this valuable skill on the club banger Low featuring T-Pain (man, it seems this guy pops up everywhere!) Flo remembers what put Miami on the hip-hop map in the first place as he boasts about the sexy girls in the club, in a style similar to 305 pioneers 2 Live Crew and Trick Daddy. His sing-songy rap style (similar to Nelly) is duly complemented by Teddy Pain’s synthesized hook vocals, which are sure to get all the fine ladies going (they don’t call him Teddy Penderazdoun for nothing!) When his much-anticipated debut album Mail on Sunday drops later this summer, rap audiences should have every reason to believe Flo-Rida (the MC) is the future of hip hop in Florida (the state).
Written by Burmy on 07/10/07
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Isaiah Rashad’s “Cilvia Demo” vs. Mick Jenkins’ “The Water[s]”
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Tasha The Amazon - Can’t Control Us
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)