When Flo Rida went through the recording and selection process for his debut album, Mail on Sunday (released March 18), he must have noticed that virtually no major-label rapper over the past year had gone without enlisting T-Pain for a hook. Sharing the same home state as Teddy, Flo was able to snag not one, but two features from the Tallahassee hero. While we’ve all heard the worldwide winter anthem, Low, DJBooth presents the one that missed the cut, I Bet. Although the “other” strip club-ready song didn’t make the album, it shouldn’t be seen as a sign of insufficient song quality; after all, the popular street bangers Birthday, Bout It Gal, and Gotta Eat were left off too.
Written by Burmy on 04/2/08
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Kid Cudi Thinks Hip-Hop Is Endangered - He’s Wrong
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- Best/Worst of the Week: Wale & Seinfeld, Kendrick on “SNL” & More
- Isaiah Rashad’s “Cilvia Demo” vs. Mick Jenkins’ “The Water[s]”
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.