After Flo Rida’s debut single, Low, unexpectedly rose to #1 on the Billboard Hot 100, it seemed highly unlikely that any other song from his debut LP, Mail On Sunday, would achieve the same success. Sure enough, its follow-up, the Timbaland-assisted Elevator, rose just like its title, but stalled at #16, and the album’s third single, In The Ayer, has yet to enter the Top 25. Not willing to give up hope, however, Flo has rallied fellow Floridians Rick Ross, Brisco and Billy Blue for the remix, in hopes that the extra firepower might give the record the boost it needs. Despite the paltry sales and mixed reviews of Mail On Sunday, the Miami native plans to release his sophomore set before the end of the calendar year.
First DJ Booth Appearance:
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Logic ft. Big Sean - Alright
- Top Remixes of the Month [April 2014]
- Asher Roth - Retrohash
- Iggy Azalea - The New Classic
- Joyner Lucas - Don’t Ask for Nothin
- Top Hip Hop / R&B Music Songs Chart (April 21, 2014)
- Behind The Boards Interview Series: Statik Selektah
- Future - Honest LP
- Win an Exclusive Vinyl Version of De La Soul’s “Smell The Da.I.S.Y.” [CONTEST]
- DJ Whoo Kid Breaks Down His Essential DJ Set-Up
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.