After Flo Rida’s debut single, Low, unexpectedly rose to #1 on the Billboard Hot 100, it seemed highly unlikely that any other song from his debut LP, Mail On Sunday, would achieve the same success. Sure enough, its follow-up, the Timbaland-assisted Elevator, rose just like its title, but stalled at #16, and the album’s third single, In The Ayer, has yet to enter the Top 25. Not willing to give up hope, however, Flo has rallied fellow Floridians Rick Ross, Brisco and Billy Blue for the remix, in hopes that the extra firepower might give the record the boost it needs. Despite the paltry sales and mixed reviews of Mail On Sunday, the Miami native plans to release his sophomore set before the end of the calendar year.
Written by DJ Z on 07/13/08
First DJ Booth Appearance:
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 3 EP
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- Kev Decor - Swamp Ass
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)